Attendees have access to thousands of dollars worth of in-depth training and certifications from industry leaders
March 25, 2022 – Miami – Kaseya, the leading provider of unified IT management and security software for managed service providers (MSPs) and small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs), announced today its lineup of sessions at Connect IT Global, the must-attend industry event taking place June 20-23, 2022 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. From certified administrator courses for key modules of Kaseya’s IT Complete suite of solutions to specialized tracks for cybersecurity, business growth and industry technology, Connect IT Global is tailor-made for IT professionals of all kinds—from internal IT leaders to MSP owners.
We’ve included a small preview below of the can’t-miss sessions from this year’s event:
- Ransomware 101: Every Insight and Tool You’ll Need to Play Defense: Cybercrime rose by nearly 600% during the pandemic, and ransomware was one of the main culprits. Dr. Christine Izuakor, cybersecurity expert and CEO of on-demand cybersecurity service platform Cyber Pop-Up, will highlight common mistakes that organizations make and the best ways to protect IT environments from ransomware.
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) SMB Panel: Kaseya CISO and former FBI Special Agent Jason Manar will sit down with several CISOs from various industries to talk about their challenges and opportunities—including how to tackle ever-evolving cyberthreats.
- Unifying Cloud, Security and Network Management to Solve Today’s Challenges with Tomorrow’s Demands: IT professionals are faced with needing to manage a burgeoning “Everything IT” landscape – from physical systems to cloud, networks and security. Join Kaseya’s Chief Customer Marketing Officer Mike Puglia for a look at how IT professionals can architect their IT management systems to meet today’s challenges and scale alongside tomorrow’s demands.
- New Advances in Security Assurance & Compliance: IT professionals are under increasing scrutiny from industry, government and corporate watchdogs, all of whom are laying down new standards and requirements for IT security and privacy. Kaseya’s General Manager of Compliance Manager Max Pruger will discuss the changing landscape and what IT professionals need to do to avoid massive fines and legal headaches.
- Cybersecurity Risk Certification Course: Participants will walk away with practical knowledge on risk analysis, the implementation of cybersecurity best practices and how to communicate the cybersecurity business case to business stakeholders.
- Sales and Marketing Certification Course from Sales Expert Keenan: Learn how to transform your sales organization with tips from the author of Gap Selling, one of the top sales books of the last decade.
- Incident Response Planning: In this informative session, IT professionals will leave with an incident response plan that they can immediately implement at their organizations to mitigate risks.
- Certified Administrator Courses: Gain deeper insights into Kaseya’s IT Complete solutions, including Graphus, BullPhish ID, Compliance Manager GRC, Passly and more. Attendees will walk away with official certifications and a deeper understanding of how Kaseya’s solutions can move their businesses forward.
Connect IT Global is holding its annual M&A Summit on the first day of the event to allow MSP owners to hear from industry experts about their perspectives on the market landscape and how organizations can best position themselves for a purchase or sale.
In addition to the countless learning opportunities at this year’s event, attendees can network with peers at pub crawls, happy hours and the “Rock the Channel” party at the renowned Hakkasan nightclub.
To purchase Connect IT tickets and stay in the know on programming, prizes and news from our 50+ sponsors, visit connectit.com.
Connect IT would not be possible without our generous partners. A special thank you to Corporate Sponsor ThreatLocker and Diamond Sponsors Bitdefender, Cisco and Zomentum.