Connect IT Global 2019 features new, interactive conference activities and headline guest speakers to invigorate attendees and empower customers with the knowledge and real world skills to enhance their business
NEW YORK and MIAMI — March 20, 2019 –– Kaseya® and its family of brands including Unitrends, Spanning Cloud Apps, RapidFire Tools and IT Glue today unveiled a stellar line-up of industry expert speakers, product training, instructional sessions, and the exciting addition of a first-ever, interactive user challenge powered by itopia + Google Cloud to its annual Connect IT Global 2019 conference.
New this year is the itopia + Google Cloud sponsored “Mission: Possible” Challenge. The competition pits 60 teams of five against each other to pass a rigorous production audit for a fictional company that has just announced a hostile takeover. Mission Possible contestants must build and onboard a new Google Cloud based environment armed with the itopia Cloud Automation Stack (CAS) and a sandbox of Kaseya IT Complete tools, and pass the audit in 36 hours or less for the chance to take home a $5,000 cash prize. Teams will be evaluated by a panel of IT experts and consultants on a number of factors including speed, use of the Kaseya product stack, and overall thoroughness of the solution. The winning team will be announced at the conference’s first Techie Awards show, honoring company and individual outstanding achievements from MSPs and enterprises.
“Connect IT Global 2019 will be unlike any user conference the industry has ever seen,” said Fred Voccola, CEO, Kaseya. “Our team has worked relentlessly to up the ante on our show, and I could not be more proud of what we have in store for our attendees. From show stopping, interactive activities, best-in-class product training and world renowned guest speakers, Connect IT Global delivers everything IT teams need to take their businesses to new heights.”
Connect IT Global 2019 takes place May 6-9 at Caesars Palace Las Vegas, bringing together over 1,600 Kaseya family users, industry experts, solutions partners and leaders from around the globe. Attendees will benefit from three days of networking and knowledge sharing via influencer panels, expert-led sessions, and certification/training. They’ll also walk away with a better understanding of how to optimize technical operations to grow their businesses and navigate some of the most critical cybersecurity challenges that MSPs and internal IT teams face today.
Other conference highlights include:
- Special guest speaker and international cybersecurity expert, Keren Elazari, who was voted best Ted Talk in 2014
- An MSP focused influencer panel featuring the godfathers of the MSP industry, Gary Pica, president of TruMethods, Paul Dipple, CEO of Service Leadership, and Joe Panettieri, content czar of Channele2e
- A special educational session with Mark Copeman, author of “Helpdesk Habits: Become a Helpdesk Superhero and Make Yourself Indispensable,” on how to transform your IT technicians into IT heroes
- The return of sales training guru, John Barrows, trainer to Salesforce, Box, Dropbox, LinkedIn and hundreds of technology companies
- The first annual Techie Awards, a user nominated award show highlighting the outstanding achievements of MSP and IT administration teams in 2018
- An array of security-focused sessions, including a panel on how cybersecurity is impacting our lives, featuring Keren Elazari, Harry Perper (NIST), and Bradley Gross (cybersecurity legal expert)
- An M&A pre-conference summit specifically focused on how mergers and acquisitions impact MSPs through their lifecycle
- A detailed look at the Kaseya family of solutions roadmap for 2019 and beyond
“Every day IT admins are faced with overcoming impossible missions, and just once we wanted to give them the opportunity to show off their skills to get the recognition they so rightfully deserve,” said Jim Lippie, senior vice president of partner development, Kaseya. “I’d like to extend a special thank you to itopia + Google Cloud for making Mission: Possible a reality for our attendees. I look forward to this fierce competition.”
“It’s not every day you get to be a part of a great conference like Connect IT Global, nonetheless have the opportunity to spearhead a one of a kind challenge like Mission: Possible,” said Jonathan Lieberman, co-founder and CEO, itopia. “This will be a tremendous opportunity for IT admins to put their technical prowess on display and showcase the power of combining the Kaseya IT Complete platform with itopia CAS + Google Cloud for effortless cloud migration and management.”
With Connect IT Global 2019 less than two months away, the time is now to reserve your spot for the year’s premier IT management event. For full agenda details and to register for the conference visit https://kaseyaconnect.com.
Connect IT Global 2019 Conference Details