Premier IT management event offers Kaseya community invaluable insights to drive business growth, enhance IT efficiencies, and network with peers, industry experts and Kaseya leaders
NEW YORK and MIAMI — Mar. 26, 2018 – Kaseya®, the leading provider of complete IT management solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and mid-market enterprises (MME), today announced an exciting line-up of industry expert speakers, product training, thought leadership and instructional sessions at Kaseya Connect 2018. The annual three-day user conference will be held May 8-10, 2018 at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
Kaseya Connect 2018 brings together Kaseya users, industry experts, solutions partners and Kaseya leadership for a high-stakes conference filled with strategic insights and practical knowledge to help IT leaders optimize technical operations and grow their businesses.
Attendees can expect to learn ways to drive new business growth, strengthen IT security for their operations and their customers, realize more value from their existing Kaseya investments, and get an early peek into future products from Kaseya. Every attendee is guaranteed to gain new, actionable insights and tangible skills that can be put to immediate use.
For the second straight year cloud security leader Bitdefender, will serve as the event’s Platinum partner. Gold level partners include: Acronis, IT Glue, Spanning, Unitrends MSP and Webroot. Silver level partners include: Access Alto, Gladinet Centrestack, Kaspersky Lab, and RapidFire Tools. Bronze level partners include: Cisco Systems, Cisco Umbrella, and ESET.
This year’s conference will feature a four-tiered track approach – two MSP business enablement tracks, a technical track, and a master’s level track—each tailor-made to suit the multiple-disciplined audience that Kaseya Connect attracts.
Highlights of this year’s user conference include:
- An M&A pre-conference summit specifically focused on how mergers and acquisitions impact MSPs through their lifecycle;
- A security-focused expert panel tackling the critical issue of business continuity and disaster recovery, complete with best practices from practitioners and technology users;
- A customer-led panel on maximizing the benefits that come from a next-generation PSA;
- Sales training guru, John Barrows leading a presentation that introduces the structure, techniques and approach he used to turn Thrive Networks into one of the fastest growing companies in
- Massachusetts, ultimately getting purchased by Staples;
- An expert led master’s track on how to recover from a ransomware attack;
- A detailed look at Kaseya’s solutions roadmap for 2018 and beyond, led by chief product officer Mike Puglia.
With Kaseya Connect 2018 just over a month away, the time is now reserve your spot for the year’s premier IT management event. Early bird pricing ends in just a few days on March 31. For full agenda details and to register for the conference visit, https://kaseyaconnect.com.