VSA 9.5 by Kaseya reinforces its position as the leading RMM solution through key quality enhancements focused on optimizing the technician user experience
NEW YORK and MIAMI — January 23, 2018 – Kaseya®, the leading provider of complete IT management solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and mid-market enterprises (MME), today announced the general availability of VSA 9.5 by Kaseya, the industry’s only second-generation remote monitoring and management (RMM) solution. Driven by key product advancements focused on security, deeper integrations, cloud storage and enhanced management capabilities, VSA continues to deliver the industry’s most reliable, scalable and flexible systems management architecture on the market.
Guided by customer feedback with an emphasis on quality innovation, the latest release of VSA includes features focused on an improved, consolidated, more capable user experience in the areas most important to Kaseya customers. The solution enhancements strengthen Kaseya’s powerful IT Complete suite, the industry’s first and only unified growth platform designed specifically for MSPs.
“In addition to keeping a pulse on evolving industry needs, we pride ourselves on listening closely to customer feedback to help guide the direction of Kaseya’s products. Our worldwide users are experts in knowing the types of product features and updates that will improve service delivery to their end users,” said Mike Puglia, chief product officer, Kaseya. “Our customers want an RMM solution that they trust to evolve with them to improve their overall IT experience and help them grow their businesses. VSA delivers.”
Highlighted new features and functionality in VSA 9.5 by Kaseya include:
Enhancements to the Technician Experience – Live Connect
- Support for native Microsoft PowerShell in Live Connect enables technicians to solve problems faster with zero end user interruption through VSA’s unique remote PowerShell scripting capabilities.
- Enhanced file management that enables technicians to remotely upload or download multiple files and whole directories from a single interface reducing the time and number of disparate tools technicians need to solve issues.
Enhanced PSA Integration with BMS
- Automated ticket de-duplication intelligently links disparate events to the root problem so technicians have a comprehensive, aggregated view of a single issue.
- Automated ticket closing after problem resolution ensures all business systems are in-sync with the status of customer issues and SLAs are met.
- Automated ticket re-opening discovers when an issue resurfaces to present the complete ticket history immediately to technicians, cutting close times by over 50 percent by preventing duplication of work.
Backup Automation with Kaseya Cloud Backup (KCB)
- KCB integration with Kaseya Policy Management identifies all devices on your network, fingerprints the type of machine, and then automatically applies backup policies for the entire machine or applications on the system.
- Less manual intensive backup maintenance means MSPs can grow quickly as technicians are empowered to be more efficient and productive, saving both time and money.
Technology Alliance Partnerships Platform
- VSA 9.5 introduces a new integration platform that provides ecosystem partners with advanced API access so they can rapidly build and deliver integrations to mutual customers.
- Kaseya customers benefit by being able to seamlessly integrate their preferred vendors into VSA’s open platform, single pane of glass.
- Vendors such as Warranty Master, Acronis (Snap Deploy), Carbonite, Customer Thermometer, Webroot and Bitdefender are all in final stages of completing new integrations into VSA 9.5.
“At ABC Financial, the foundation of our success is predicated on an RMM solution that performs at the highest levels. We set the bar high with the technology we use, and Kaseya consistently meets and exceeds our IT and technology needs,” said Drew Kew, Kaseya product manager, ABC Financial Services. “Next-generation technology is important to use to demonstrate to our clients that we embrace leading technologies. As the only second-generation remote monitoring and management solution in the market today, Kaseya is the only choice for us. We are a more successful organization because we use VSA.”
For more information about VSA 9.5 by Kaseya, visit www.kaseya.com/products/vsa.