Honored for shaping the direction of the channel through its game-changing Unitrends Xtra Platform; Acquisition of IT Glue, Unitrends, RapidFire Tools, and Spanning further its IT Complete offering
New York and Miami — March 14, 2019 — Kaseya, the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure management solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations, along with its family of brands including Unitrends, IT Glue, RapidFire Tools and Spanning Cloud Apps, today announced it has been named a 2019 Channel Influencer Award winner by Channel Futures and Channel Partners.
The Channel Influencer and Channel Innovator Awards recognize the people, technologies, trends and organizations that will shape the new channel in 2019 and cites those thought leaders mapping the direction of the channel.
“We are incredibly proud to be named a 2019 channel influencer for our deep commitment to the channel and industry — and for our forward-looking product offerings,” said Fred Voccola, CEO of Kaseya. “This acknowledgment by Channel Partners and Channel Futures is a testament to our global team and their commitment to continuous improvement to support the channel while delivering on our powerful, one-of-a-kind, IT Complete platform. Earlier this year, we raised the bar with the introduction of the industry’s first and only money making partner platform — Unitrends Xtra for VARs and resellers. We’ll continue to innovate to drive success for our MSP and channel partners — 2019 is shaping up to be an amazing year.”
In 2018, Kaseya’s noted accomplishments in the channel included:
- Kaseya acquired Unitrends, the global leader of all-in-one enterprise backup and continuity solutions, sold 100 percent through the channel
- Kaseya launched its Unitrends Xtra channel partner platform, which unlocks up to 75 percent greater margin for channel partners than other BDR solution providers in the market
- Kaseya acquired IT Glue, the world’s fastest growing IT documentation platform
- Kaseya acquired leading IT assessment and compliance software provider, RapidFire Tools
- Kaseya acquired Spanning Cloud Apps, the leading provider of SaaS data protection for Office 365, Salesforce and G Suite – and the central technology behind Kaseya Office 365 Backup
“Our editorial team pored over the most intriguing and significant stories from last year to identify who and what they expect to make the biggest impact on the new channel in the year ahead,” said Lorna Garey, editor-in-chief of Channel Partners and Channel Futures. “These winners reflect the wide spectrum of partner types, technologies and companies we cover on a daily basis, and they’re all names you can expect to be hearing a lot of moving forward.”
All of the 2019 winners are profiled in a digital publication available for download from the Channel Partners website.
Winners will also be recognized in the Spring issue of Channel Partners and at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo, where 6,000-plus partners and suppliers will converge April 9-12 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.