World’s Fastest Remote Client Management Adds Security and Compliance Capabilities Next Generation of Identity and Password Management Makes User Authentication Even Easier to Manage, Track and Audit
BOSTON – Sept. 30, 2014 – Kaseya®, the leading provider of cloud-based IT management software, today announced the availability of Release 8 of its product portfolio. In addition to delivering innovations across Kaseya’s core IT, cloud and remote management solutions, this product enhancement builds on Kaseya’s recent acquisition of Scorpion Software, with additions to the industry-leading identity and access management software, AuthAnvil.
As threats and regulatory requirements continue to increase, MSPs and enterprise IT organizations need to deliver and manage new services—often via the cloud—with greater efficiency, security and reliability. Kaseya Release 8 offers new capabilities including secure remote client control, identity and access management, cloud application administration and service-level management that can help organizations meet their business needs.
New to the Kaseya product portfolio is world-class management of access and passwords for security and authentication. Kaseya’s AuthAnvil product is the only identity and access management solution to provide integrated two factor user authentication with password management and single sign on, so enterprises and MSPs can quickly and easily enable and manage secure access to all applications, delivering the highest levels of security and efficiency.
Release 8 of the Kaseya product portfolio delivers new features and enhancements across the company’s core IT, cloud and mobility management solutions, including:
- Enhanced security and compliance capabilities added to Kaseya Remote Control—the World’s fastest remote control – including private Remote Control sessions so that administrators can work on servers or workstations without the end user visually seeing what is being done, and the ability to track and report on Remote Control sessions with a history of access for compliance purposes.
- Release of a new generation of AuthAnvil product, making user authentication even easier to manage, track and audit. AuthAnvil Single Sign On, Two-Factor Authentication and Password Server have all been updated with powerful capabilities, including a new application catalog giving administrators the ability to easily add and remove websites from their user’s SSO portal, and a new proxy service for improved auditing capabilities.
- Seamless integration of Kaseya Traverse Service Level Management with VSA Service Desk, ensuring services are tracked and meet required service levels.
- Enhanced management of Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint Online for easier, more efficient administration, extending Kaseya’s lead in cloud application administration.
- Flexible new training options via Kaseya University’s new Learning Center – providing customers with multiple ways to learn about Kaseya products, self-paced, hands-on or with the aid of instructors.
“Together, Kaseya VSA and AuthAnvil offer a complete and integrated platform for managing and securing our IT environment,” said Paul C. Cissel, CEO, Internet & Telephone LLC. “The latest identity and password management capabilities in AuthAnvil mean that we now have the ability to manage, track and audit user authentication more easily than before and the combination of Kaseya VSA and AuthAnvil make the entire platform more powerful than we ever thought possible.”
“In our business, having a PCI compliant Remote Management Tool is essential,” said Josh Lewis, IT Manager for ROS Technology Services (“Rosnet”). “We’re excited about the security enhancements that Kaseya’s Release 8 adds to Remote Control as these will allow us to better meet strict compliance requirements. The new access history reporting coupled with the incredibly fast connection times will help us to further support our restaurant operator clients in managing their costs and increasing their profits.”
“In today’s world, security and compliance are absolute requirements when it comes to effectively managing IT,” said Robert Young, Research Manager at analyst firm, IDC. “The new and enhanced capabilities in release 8 of the Kaseya product portfolio provide MSPs and enterprise IT organizations with the capabilities they need to stay ahead of new security risks and keep pace with constantly changing compliance requirements.”
“We have been aggressively innovating and acquiring selectively to build the world’s leading IT management and security solution,” said Yogesh Gupta, president and CEO of Kaseya. “Organizations and MSPs today need to continually enhance their capabilities for security and compliance in order to meet increasing threats and regulatory requirements. Kaseya Release 8 further extends our commitment to address modern IT management challenges for our MSP and enterprise IT customers with a strong focus on security so customers can deliver higher quality and more secure IT services.”