Key integrations allow IT professionals to streamline administrative tasks like billing and documentation, protect growing volumes of data and comply with increased regulatory requirements
MIAMI, April 21, 2022 — Kaseya, a premier provider of unified IT management and security software for managed service providers (MSPs) and small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs), announced today the results of its latest innovation cycle. The company had a strong first quarter, including new enhancements to its IT Complete suite of solutions to support IT professionals as they continue to juggle growing cybersecurity, compliance and remote workforce management needs.
To further support its expanding customer base, Kaseya is full steam ahead on its goal to hire over 1,000 people globally by the end of the year — with 500 of those positions based at the company’s headquarters in Miami. To accommodate its expansion plans, Kaseya is expanding its Miami footprint with 64,716 square feet of cutting-edge building space and opened a new office in Krakow, Poland earlier this year to expand its R&D footprint. To create an enhanced workforce pipeline, Kaseya has established university partnerships with organizations like Florida International University to ensure students have the skills needed to thrive in the tech industry. Kaseya has also created the Grow Your Own program to support its new hires globally through educational programs, mentorship and leadership development.
“While 2022 has brought significant opportunities due to the need for cloud migration and hybrid workforce management, MSPs and SMBs are stretched thin as they manage IT environments that are growing in complexity—all while dealing with supply chain issues and a hyper-competitive job market that has made staffing a significant challenge,” said Fred Voccola, CEO of Kaseya. “With our newest features and integrations, we’ve made our IT Complete suite of solutions even more robust—allowing IT technicians to cut down on wasted time and more efficiently protect and manage their entire IT environment.”
- Azure Discovery: With VSA’s latest release, customers can now automatically discover virtual machines, SQL instances, cloud services, app services and load balancers within Azure and automatically manage and monitor Azure virtual machines — making it even easier to monitor public cloud environments.
- Software Management 2.0: IT professionals now have access to Kaseya’s new patching engine, which offers lightning-fast scans, zero file storage requirements, an expansive catalogue with over 200 software titles and CVSS severity-based score patching policy. Software Management 2.0 helps MSPs and SMBs stay up to date on the most critical patches and secure their IT environments more effectively.
- FIPS 140-2 Compliance: VSA achieved NIST FIPS 140-2 validation, which is a requirement for U.S. federal agencies. MSPs and SMBs will receive the benefits of government validated and certified encryption for their mission-critical data.
- Compliance Manager GRC: Kaseya enhanced its award-winning compliance solution to allow MSPs and SMBs to perform one assessment for multiple standards—from CMMC and HIPAA to EU and UK GDPR. Compliance Manager GRC also allows IT professionals to create their own standards to align with cyber insurance policies, internal IT requirements and more. The solution now offers key governance, risk and compliance (GRC) features like vendor risk management, IT policy attestation and security awareness training and tracking.
- BullPhish ID Custom Domains: The newest BullPhish ID release includes the highly-requested Custom Domains capability that allows IT professionals to specify the domain used for security awareness training emails, ensuring end users will experience a fully-branded training experience unique to their organization.
- Dark Web ID integration with Network Detective Pro from RapidFire Tools: This industry-first feature enables customers to scan Active Directory with Network Detective Pro and compare actual employee data with compromised credentials, providing IT administrators with actionable data to better protect their organizations.
- Passly Password Server Auditing: This highly requested feature provides IT administrators with detailed audit reporting to meet compliance requirements, verify least privilege policies are enforced, and easily validate access controls.
Backup and Disaster Recovery:
- ION and ION+: The newest appliances from Unitrends bring enterprise-class disaster recovery features and immutable storage to small offices, leveraging a desktop form factor that fits an environment without the need for a server rack.
- United Kingdom data center for Spanning Microsoft 365 customers: With Spanning’s newest data center in London, England, IT professionals have more options on where their data is stored and can more easily meet regional compliance requirements. Spanning has data centers in the U.S., Europe (Dublin), Asia Pacific (Sydney), Canada (Montreal), and the United Kingdom (London) to support its global customer base.
- Powered Services Pro enhancements: Powered Services Pro, Kaseya’s sales and marketing enablement platform, now offers 14 product sales certifications that allow MSPs to better navigate the sales process and close more deals. The platform also launched a new Powered Services Supercharge Forum to provide increased opportunities for collaboration and Done-4-U social media services that simplify social media management for MSPs.
- myITprocess Client Overview Report: myITprocess, Kaseya’s virtual CIO (vCIO) solution that helps MSPs build more strategic client relationships, now offers a Client Overview Report that allows MSPs to better prioritize client needs and build more impactful strategic plans.
- Automated Account Backup in IT Glue: Technicians can now automatically export account data to ensure their documentation is available at any time, with the ability to adjust the backup cadence to meet specific compliance regulations or organizational needs.
- Advanced Checklists in IT Glue: The latest IT Glue Checklist enhancements allow users to create, modify and copy checklist templates and apply them across different organizations—helping IT professionals standardize procedures and simplify day-to-day process management.
- Automated Services Billing through BMS and IT Glue: With this new integration, MSPs can utilize their existing IT Glue documentation to cut monthly service reconciliation and billing time from hours to minutes.
To learn more about Kaseya’s IT Complete suite of solutions, visit www.kaseya.com.