Whether you’re new to the platform, exploring new features, or just need a refresher, you will be pleased to know that Kaseya Support TechJams are back by popular demand!
The past year has seen both the platform and customer base grow exponentially. As such, we have many new features and modules to cover for a wider global audience.
Kaseya Support will be running weekly 50 minute sessions where our support specialists will guide you on:
- How to get the most from the Kaseya platform
- Best practices
- Common issues and queries seen by support and how to solve them
- Module specific tips and tricks
These live sessions will help you to get the best from the product, gain understanding into the inner workings, and fine-tune the services you provide to your customers.
So please register and make the most of this new resource!
Schedule: Each TechJam is at 8am PDT/11am EDT/3pm GMT (or 4pm BST)
- 3/15/2012 – Endpoint Security, Antimalware, & Antivirus
- 3/22/2012 – Backup
- 3/29/2012 – Live Connect
- 4/05/2012 – Monitoring
- 4/12/2012 – Service Desk
- 4/19/2012 – Performance Tuning
- 4/26/2012 – Info Center/Reports
- 5/03/2012 – Patch Management
- 5/10/2012 – TBD
- 5/17/2012 – Agent Procedures
- 5/24/2012 – Network Monitor
- 5/31/2012 – Ticketing
- 6/07/2012 – TBD
- 6/14/2012 – Agent
- 6/21/2012 – Policy Management
- 6/28/2012 – Online Backup
Kaseya Support Specialists routinely document commonly asked questions, configuration techniques, and troubleshooting steps in knowledge base articles. To enable our customers to get the best from the product, we have brought these resources together to form the foundation of the Kaseya Support TechJam sessions.
Much more than a product demonstration, Kaseya Support TechJams are designed to bridge the gap between the platform user guide and real world scenarios so that you can build upon your knowledge and practical experience of Kaseya.