Kaseya BMS is the Next-Gen time & expense tracking solution, that is built on a modern mobile platform that provides:
- Fast deployment of new services
- Web-based access anywhere, any time
- Virtually unlimited scalability
- Flexible reporting
- Open integration with major RMM and accounting systems
Kaseya BMS Service Desk module is the central place to manage all the support tickets between you and your clients.
- The Service Desk Dashboard provides real-time information on the progress and status of the tickets as they move through your company’s support process.
- Workflow rules ensure tickets move through your support process in a timely manner and reminders sent along the way until final resolution.
- The Asset Management folder is a centralized place to store all your clients’ hardware and software assets.
- Knowledgebase helps share information with employees and reduces the time to find resolutions.
The Service Desk Dashboard provides help desk managers with real-time information about the status and progress of tickets as they move through your company’s support process. Workflow rules ensure tickets move through your support process in a timely manner and generate reminders that display on this page.
The SLAs page maintains a list of service level agreements and Kaseya BMS makes it easy to create and manage all your SLAs. A service level agreement (SLA) is an agreement between a service provider and the customer that defines the level of service expected from the service provider. It defines the response time, escalations and potentially, resolution times per incident in a contract format between you and your customer. The SLA specifies, in measurable terms, how your company responds to the client’s needs and service requests. SLAs are critical towards formalizing expectations around services with end users and customers. Without these, customer expectations will assume that everything will be delivered and available at a 100% level all the time. These SLAs can be individualized for each client based upon your contract agreement with them.