24x7 Cyber Security Powered by Experts
Managed SOC (security operation center) is a white labeled managed service that leverages the our Threat Monitoring Platform to detect malicious and suspicious activity across three critical attack vectors: Endpoint | Network | Cloud. Our elite team of security veterans hunt, triage and work with your team when actionable threats are discovered including:
- Continuous Monitoring – Around the clock protection with real-time threat detection
- World Class Security Stack – 100% purpose-built platform backed by over 50 years of security experience
- Breach Detection – The most advanced detection with to catch attacks that evade traditional defenses
- Threat Hunting – Elite security team proactively hunt for malicious activity
- No Hardware Required – Patent pending cloud-based technology eliminates the need for on-prem hardware
Managed SOC Key Features
The most comprehensive set of features means you can focus you’re your business while our team of security experts ensures the you have the most advanced protection leveraging your existing tools and technologies across endpoint, network and cloud.
Monitor, search, alert and report on the 3 attack pillars: network, cloud and endpoint log data spanning Windows and macOS, Firewalls and Network Devices, Microsoft 365 & Azure AD without requiring SIEM hardware.
Real-time threat intelligence monitoring, connecting to premium intel feed partners giving our customers the largest global repository of threat indicators for our SOC analysts to hunt down attackers.
Detect adversaries that evade traditional cyber defenses such as Firewalls and AV. Identifies attacker TTPs and aligns with Mitre Attack, producing a forensic timeline of chronological events to deter the intruder before a breach occurs.
Real-time monitoring of malicious and suspicious activity, identifying indicators such as connections to terrorist nations, unauthorized TCP/UDP services, backdoor connections to C2 servers, lateral movements and privilege escalation.
Use your own malware prevention or leverage our command and control app for Microsoft Defender backed up with a secondary line of defense using our malicious detection of files, tools, processes and more.
Our SOC analysts investigate each alert, triaging the data and produce a ticket to your PSA system accompanied with the remedy details so you can focus on your operations without hiring security additional engineers.
Security App Store
Get more by monitoring your existing tools 24/7 and with our App Store turn on just the monitoring you want with over 35 cybersecurity Apps across the most popular products including:
- AV/AM Monitoring with SentinelOne, Cylance, Webroot, BitDefender, Windows Defender, Sophos and Deep Instinct.
- Firewall Analyzer & Monitoring with Fortinet, WatchGuard, SonicWall, Sophus, Barracuda, Juniper, Cisco Meraki, PfSense, Untangle, and Ubiquiti.
- Email Monitoring & DNS Monitoring with Microsoft 365, IRONSCALES, Barracuda, DNSFilter and Cisco Umbrella.
- And much more…