Kaseya ® NOC ServicesComplete NOC Monitoring and Management Services
Scale immediately without expensive overhead and enhance profitability with 24x7 services.
Accelerate Growth and Increase Profitability with Kaseya NOC Services
Accelerate Your Growth
Deliver The Highest Quality Services
Kaseya NOC Services enables you to focus on growing your business through sales, not mundane, repetitive tasks. NOC Services reduces service delivery costs and enables you to deliver higher quality services to your customers with your existing staff.
Designed to quickly scale without costly overhead, Kaseya NOC services enables your staff to focus on high value services and strategic growth. Kaseya NOC Services reduces service delivery costs and enables you to deliver higher quality services to your customers with your existing staff.
Kaseya NOC Services Benefits
Getting started with Kaseya NOC Services is quick and easy so you can immediately start realizing the benefits:
- Increase profits by reducing service delivery costs
- Enable delivery of higher quality services to your customers with your existing staff
- Offer new revenue-generating services like 24x7x365 monitoring
- Maintain complete control over end user interactions
In addition, you have immediate access to Kaseya’s best practice monitoring set and troubleshooting methodology.
Simple Account Management and Administration
Managing your Kaseya NOC Services is easy. You can simply and securely streamline account activation, enrollment and billing, as well as access reports. Billing is simple – you are billed at the end of each month based on the number of endpoints enrolled at each service plan level
Perfect for MSPs who needs access to NOC engineers help ensure the health, availability and performance of your IT infrastructure on a 24x7 basis. Count on our services to review alarms, filter for false alarms, and escalate issues to your team. You can customize monitoring thresholds,configuring notification and escalation policies. You maintain complete control over usage, data collection and end user interaction. Highlights of the Monitor service are the following:
- 24x7 monitoring of Microsoft Windows servers/workstations/network devices
- Access to Kaseya’s best-practice Monitoring Library
- Flexible notification options, including phone, email and text (SMS)
- Troubleshooting and alarm-resolution tips based on Kaseya best practice
- Scheduled and ad hoc reports, providing operational and executive summaries
- Deployment, update and customization of monitor set
- New customer on-boarding
In addition to all the services in the Monitor service level, Kaseya NOC engineers will perform remediation of alarms based on an agreed-upon set of tasks and run lists. In addition, you get access to a Technical Services Desk to assign tasks such as user account creation, adjusting permissions, resetting user passwords, adding printers and printer queues, etc. Following are the highlights of the Manage service:
- All benefits of Monitor-level Kaseya NOC Services
- Remediation of alarms based on mutually agreed workflows and best practices
- Technical Service Desk, through which you can assign routine task to the Kaseya NOC engineers
Level 3MANAGE +
This level of service is designed for MSPs who want their IT team to focus on high-value customer engagements. Besides delivering all the services in the Manage level, this service allows you to offload other common tasks. Manage+ service highlights include:
- All benefits of Manage-level Kaseya NOC Services
- Kaseya Patch Management
- Kaseya Antivirus and Anti-malware Management
- Kaseya Backup Management
The thing I like most about Kaseya’s IT services is that it’s really an extension of our business.”
They’re there 24x7x365. Watching over all the monitoring, all the noise that’s being created and suppressing the issues… resolving the issues on the fly without having to hire staff. They’re providing us the proactive care we need. They’re providing that proactive side where I don’t have to hire that proactive team here for IT Guru.
JOE AXNE - President, IT-Guru