Revolutionize Your RMM
RMM Software To Manage Any Device, Any Endpoint, Any Anything
The definition of ‘endpoint’ has changed. Introducing the first and only Unified RMM. Automate, secure, monitor, and manage your world at scale.
Unified Endpoint Management
Manage every endpoint, from traditional to emerging – including mobile IOT, VMs and more.
VSA is automated to eliminate wasted time and scale as you do.
VSA is secure by design, purpose-built to eliminate risk.
VSA is priced 30% less than comparable solutions.
20+ Years of Innovation
VSA defined what RMM software is, but we’re not stopping. Here are some recent innovations to supercharge your IT efficiency.
VSA Mobile App
Released in March, 2023
The VSA Mobile App offers full feature parity with the version 10.0 web app ensuring that you never have to interrupt a vacation to troubleshoot an IT problem again.
Released in March, 2023
The dreaded my printer isn’t working ticket can now be entirely, and easily, auto-remediated via integration between your ticketing solution and VSA.
Released in February, 2023
VSA 10 is the ONLY RMM to offer an enterprise-grade business intelligence platform as a standard feature along with a library of drag and drop customizable reports.
Released in December, 2022
VSA now has best-in-class Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) support empowering IT Pros to easily and efficiently manage all Virtual machines in one fell swoop.
Released in November, 2022
VSA natively monitors for ransomware-style behavior and qurantines infected endpoints to ensure business continuity with zero disruption.
VSA is the foundation of the IT Complete Platform
VSA’s deep workflow integrations empower IT professionals to keep IT documentation up to date, initiate a restore from backup, automate everyday tickets and more — all from within their RMM tool.
VSA & IT Glue
Get IT Glue contextual information right in VSA. Access procedures, passwords and information related to assets or organizations in under three clicks.
VSA & Autotask
Troubleshoot and resolve issues faster by auto-remediate more tickets than you ever thought possible, remote controlling directly from a ticket, and asset synchronization.
VSA & Unitrends
Deploy the world’s best DRaaS and BCDR services, available in both an appliance-based and cloud-native platform, straight from VSA.
VSA & BMS
Optimize daily technician efficiency with 30% fewer tickets resolved 40% faster with ticket auto-remediation, remote control and asset synchronization.
VSA & Datto BCDR
Directly open and manage the backup appliances from within VSA to configure, back up, restore and manage alerts quickly and easily.
VSA & NOC Services
Outsource the consistent delivery of daily IT responsibilities to our trusted team of NOC Services experts that are fully integrated into your VSA.
Looking to Upgrade Your RMM Solution?
Years of data stuck in an inefficient and costly RMM?
No sweat. VSA offers a guided-onboarding experience so that you achieve day one value. Kaseya supports you all the way through by migrating automations, configurations, and data
IT Professionals Love VSA
100,000 IT Professionals rely on VSA to monitor, manage, secure, and automate their IT ecosystem.
Efficiency is the hallmark of VSA
“It allows us to resolve tickets within moments… and the beauty of VSA really is in the automation.”
RMM Frequently asked questions
Remote monitoring and management or RMM is the process with which managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT teams remotely and proactively supervise and control IT systems including computers, networks, endpoints and more. It involves processes like installing software and managing activities on the endpoints, servers, workstations, software, systems and networks of a client, without being physically present on their premises. Given the steady increase in the prevalence of highly distributed IT environments, leading internal IT teams are now leveraging the power of RMM.
While managed services providers (MSPs) refer to the process of remotely supervising and controlling client's IT infrastructure as remote monitoring and management (RMM), internal IT teams monitor and manage their own IT environment through a process they refer to as endpoint management.
RMM is a crucial tool for MSPs to support smooth business operations, boost technician efficiency and enhance service delivery for the highly distributed IT environments of their clients. RMM software also empowers internal IT teams to leverage automation and seamless workflow integrations to streamline their IT operations and ‘do more with less'. In essence, RMM supercharges IT service providers by eliminating inefficiency with all-in-one endpoint management, automation, and protection so they can get ahead of the curve.
Here's a list of key benefits of RMM that both MSPs and internal IT teams value most:
- Comprehensive visibility through proactive remote monitoring: RMM provides IT professionals with the visibility they need to proactively supervise, control and secure IT systems and networks, regardless of their location.
- Boost efficiency with powerful automation: RMM tools provide powerful automation capabilities to supercharge technician efficiency by accelerating critical processes such as ticketing, security and backup. Leading RMMs empower your business to auto-remediate common IT problems and tickets.
- Protect every endpoint with a complete solution: Powered by advanced security modules such as EDR, DDoS, Managed SOC, AV, WAF and more, RMM solutions help protect all your as well as your client's endpoints (on-premises, hybrid and cloud) against sophisticated cyberthreats.
- Streamline IT management from a single pane of glass: A leading RMM has seamless integrations with other critical workflows such as PSA, IT documentation, backup, security and compliance. RMM solutions enable you to streamline your IT operations from a single pane of glass, saving crucial technician time that would otherwise be spent switching between multiple applications.
- Faster resolution of IT issues: Given the level of visibility the RMM platform provides, it is easier for IT service providers to quickly and proactively detect and remediate IT issues before they get out of hand.
- IT management on the go: Advanced RMM tools enable MSPs and internal IT teams to manage their IT infrastructure from an all-in-one app. The app enables you to run automation scripts as well as create, update and close tickets on the go.
RMM tools are designed to perform the remote monitoring and management function with which IT service providers can remotely support and control the on- and off-network devices in their IT environments. The RMM tool provides the IT team with remote control over the network and involves processes such as:
- Software installation and patch management
- Monitoring and alerts
- Discovery and inventory management
- Remote control
- Auto-remediation of common problems through automation
RMM's deploy an agent, which is a lightweight software installed on client servers, hypervisors, workstations, networking devices, laptops and all other devices connected to the network.
This agent allows technicians to get real-time insights on the health of the client's IT environment and to control and monitor remote devices.
The RMM agents can connect without VPN and firewalls, hence when you install an RMM agent onto a device, the RMM platform can recognize it from anywhere, allowing technicians to control devices remotely.
Both MSPs and internal IT teams need the best RMM available. Internal and external IT service providers can leverage RMM tools to manage their endpoints, ensure maximum uptime and automate common IT processes.
Internal IT teams using RMM tools may not call them “RMM” per se since the commonly used terms are “endpoint management software” or “network monitoring software,” but in any case, the functions being used are the same.
Given the plethora of options available, choosing a robust RMM tool like Kaseya VSA that works for you can be a challenge. Here's a list of things to consider when evaluating RMM software:
- A complete solution that integrated seamlessly into your existing IT stack.
- Powerful automation with a library of automation scripts to enhance technician efficiency, increasing productivity and minimizing errors.
- Best-in-class security is another indispensable feature that the ideal RMM solution must offer you.
- The tool must be easy to onboard regardless of the unique needs of your organization.
- Easy navigation and intuitiveness are important attributes of an RMM to resolve issues faster
- The RMM tool must offer seamless integration with other workflows such as IT documentation, PSA, security, backup and more.
- The tool should be priced right so you get the maximum value for your investment.
- The tool should be scalable and designed to grow with the unique needs of your business.
VSA is a unified RMM solution that offers superior IT management capabilities and supercharges IT teams by eliminating inefficiency with all-in-one endpoint management, automation, and protection so you can get ahead of the curve.
VSA offers best-in-class security and enhanced threat protection with EDR, Managed SOC, DDoS, WAF, AV & more. Additionally, VSA offers robust patch management capabilities for not only your on- and off-network devices but also your third-party applications. Enforced 2FA further bolsters the security of your systems and networks by restricting access to only authorized users.