Kaseya Launches Kaseya Business Management Solution; Introduces Replacement for Outdated Professional Services Automation Tools
NEW YORK – Jan. 20, 2016 – Kaseya®, the leading provider of complete IT management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and small to midsized businesses, today announced the introduction of the Kaseya Business Management Solution (BMS) which gives MSPs the ability to control all aspects of their business – sales, marketing, human resources, client project management and IT service delivery at a price that is 66% lower than current industry solutions.
Learning from widespread dissatisfaction with competitor’s “first generation” PSA tools, Kaseya developed its second generation BMS platform with the overarching goal of providing MSPs with a better solution by:
- Reducing cost and enabling significant productivity improvements across all departments at one low price;
- Enabling the fast rollout of new service offerings by streamlining the processes to market, sell, bill, deploy, and support them;
- Putting managers in complete control of client projects with Best-in-Class project management and billing;
- Automating staff scheduling to drive improved resource utilization, project profitability, and higher client satisfaction levels;
- Providing an open platform with easy integration into the broadest range of client service delivery tools including remote monitoring and management, network/system management, security, and cloud management systems.
- Straightforward all-inclusive pricing that enables automation across all business functions to yield maximum operating cost reduction.
Kaseya also addressed the limitations in first generation PSA offerings which are built on ten-to-twenty year old technology by:
- Utilizing a cloud-based approach that makes deployment fast and easy and provides authorized access from any web-enabled device at any time – reducing the cost and effort associated with complex legacy PSA implementations;
- Building a highly responsive and intuitive web interface to reduce training costs and materially improve user productivity – for both power and casual users – reducing the learning curve and inefficiencies caused by archaic PSA UIs ;
- Significantly lowering the total cost of ownership by eliminating add-on feature prices, hardware, systems software, and systems administration costs associated with the support and maintenance of antiquated PSA solutions;
Kaseya BMS’s all-inclusive pricing of $35 per seat, per month is 66% lower than competing solutions and delivers everything an MSP needs to run their business, but without all of the obsolete feature baggage and technology limitations of legacy PSA systems.
Kaseya BMS is the culmination of more than a year of joint R&D work between Kaseya and its partner Vorex which resulted in the recent acquisition of Vorex by Kaseya. Over $25M in total R&D costs was invested by both companies over the last three years to bring this solution to market.
As part of this announcement, Kaseya is offering MSPs a competitive upgrade of one- year free license for all ConnectWise®, Autotask®, and Tigerpaw® customers. Learn more here.
Kaseya’s focus is to drive down the cost of administrative (non-revenue generating) tools and activities to free-up precious human and investment capital to be re-invested in new revenue generating services that drive growth. Kaseya’s “Times Twenty” initiative focuses on enabling MSPs to put that capital to work in designing and deploying IT service offerings that will generate a 20 times return on their investment.
The Kaseya IT management portfolio provides the largest monetization opportunity for MSPs—helping them become High Growth (or 2nd Generation) MSPs—by enabling them to broaden their service portfolio to include 2nd generation MSP services to address new customer requirements and grow their revenue by 20% or more over the last three years.
According to recent research contained in Kaseya’s 2016 MSP Pricing Survey, these 2nd Generation MSPs:
- Have experienced more than 20% annual growth over the last three years,
- Offer Security Services including Patching & Updates (90%), Audit & Discovery (67%), Desktop Security (74%),
- Offer Identity and Access Management services which are growing at a double digit CAGR over the past three years (33%),
- Offer cloud-based services such as monitoring, hosting, backup/recover and desktop/server management (50%),
- Charge more on average for monthly server support and maintenance,
- Provide hosting services for customer owned equipment (85%),
- Offer cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) (50%),
- And expect increased revenues in 2016 (66%)
“Kaseya believes that MSPs should minimize the amount of money spent on non-revenue generating products and activities,” said Fred Voccola, CEO of Kaseya. “Unfortunately, first generation PSA solutions are costly products built with obsolete technology and loaded with unused features that hamper employees from doing their job. Kaseya has raised the bar for improving staff productivity and business profitability by introducing Kaseya BMS at an unheard of price point.”
“As a former MSP, I know first-hand the impact that the right solutions can have on the profitability, efficiency and service quality of a business,” said Miguel Lopez, SVP and GM for MSP Solutions, Kaseya. “We spoke to hundreds of our customers on what Kaseya BMS needed to do and delivered just that. We are so confident in our solution that we are offering a one-year free license of Kaseya BMS to all Connectwise, Autotask, and Tigerpaw customers.”
“We hand selected Kaseya BMS among all currently available PSA systems to provide industry leading project management, service delivery and internal business operations,” said John Morris, CEO at Spark Alliance, Inc. “It was the clear choice for us to continue being a driving leader as a 2nd generation MSP. We have used products such as Connectwise, Autotask and ServiceNow in the past. It became immediately evident that Kaseya BMS was going to be able to reduce the number of systems and streamline our process even further than we had anticipated. Spark Alliance, Inc. has reduced from 7 disparate systems to 2 fully integrated solutions. We reduced our costs by 66% and achieved no less than a 25% increase in efficiency. We are convinced we made the right choice aligning ourselves closely with Kaseya and expect tremendous growth opportunity with this relationship.”
“We’ve been using Kaseya BMS [formerly Vorex] to manage our pharmacy clients’ accounts and projects,” said Amy Tischler, vice president of client services for Liberty Software based in Southlake Texas. “The solution gives us full visibility into the status of our customers’ accounts by tracking their inventory purchases and replacements, and by tracking the status of individual projects accurately to enhance our customer satisfaction. The inventory functionality is very important to us allowing us to minimize mistakes and maximize profit. We are excited to hear of the continued development and enhancements that Kaseya will bring to the Kaseya BMS product.”