Everyone in IT knows about Microsoft Patch Tuesdays. It refers to that one day every month when Microsoft provides software updatesRead More
Tag: patch management
Recently two CPU-based vulnerabilities, Meltdown and Spectre were identified, and Intel, Microsoft and others scrambled to create fixes and workarounds.
- SNMP: Understanding Simple Network Management Protocol September 14th, 2020
- How One MSP Improved Customer Satisfaction and Reduced Support Tickets September 8th, 2020
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework – Everything You Need to Know September 1st, 2020
- Business Continuity Basics: Management, Planning and Testing August 28th, 2020
- Datto BCDR: An Opportunity for MSPs August 26th, 2020