October means Halloween, when ghouls and goblins lurk in the shadows, when the creaks and groans of the floorboards makeRead More
Tag: patch management
Recently two CPU-based vulnerabilities, Meltdown and Spectre were identified, and Intel, Microsoft and others scrambled to create fixes and workarounds.
- Four Priorities for Better Endpoint Management in 2020 January 23rd, 2020
- 2020 Information Technology Trends for Midsize Businesses January 16th, 2020
- The Rise of the Mobile App January 14th, 2020
- Don’t Let Lack of HIPAA Compliance Make your Business Sick January 9th, 2020
- If You Swipe, Your Credit Card Information Could Be Swiped at the Gas Pump January 7th, 2020