1105 Redmond Media Group’s Redmond Channel Partner is designed to make Microsoft partners more successful. The Microsoft channel contends with a unique set of technical, business and even political issues. Redmond Channel Partner is an independent advocate for these readers, and is the only publication offering them advice on how to expand their businesses, develop fruitful partnerships, build a services-oriented business, work more closely with Microsoft, develop and market unique areas of expertise and satisfy customers.
- Kaseya Forges Strategic Partnerships for Career Opportunities and Community Engagement August 14th, 2019
- How to Prepare for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 End of Life August 14th, 2019
- It’s Time to Get Started on Windows 7 End of Life Migrations August 9th, 2019
- Congratulations to the Winners of Stranger Things in IT Contest! August 8th, 2019
- What Does End of Life for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 Mean for Me? August 6th, 2019