Kaseya responds to customer demand and consistent growth in Europe by launching first-ever Kaseya Connect Europe conference.
NEW YORK, Aug 9, 2016 – Kaseya®, the leading provider of complete IT management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and small- to mid-sized businesses (SMBs), today revealed plans for its first-ever Kaseya Connect Europe. This Kaseya partner and customer conference will take place November 15-17, 2016 in Barcelona Spain. Registration for the event is now open.
Following the success of Kaseya Connect 2016 held in May in San Diego, California, Kaseya now launches Kaseya Connect Europe in order to provide EMEA partners and customers a Europe-focused version of the popular event.
This conference will provide a unique opportunity for Kaseya’s Europe, Middle East and Africa communities to come together to gain new actionable insights and tangible skills that can be put to immediate use to help them grow business and optimize technical operations.
- Network with peers, other business owners, value-added resellers, users and industry experts
- Enjoy Technical Presentations and hands-on demos, enabling them to increase expertise in Kaseya solutions and better understand future trends
- See the Latest Product Releases and roadmaps, hear first-hand what’s coming and get hands-on experience with the latest versions of Kaseya VSA, Kaseya BMS, Kaseya AuthAnvil, Kaseya Traverse and Kaseya 365 Command products
- Meet Kaseya Executives as they discuss Kaseya’s strategy, product vision and answer any questions from customers and partners
Sponsors and exhibiting partners of Kaseya Connect Europe include:
- APC by Schneider Electric
- Kaspersky Lab
Prior to the formal conference, there will be an MSP M&A Symposium to take place on Monday, Nov. 14. This half day symposium is free and is open to all MSP executives whether they are a Kaseya customer or not. Kaseya has developed this M&A Symposium as a forum specifically focused on how mergers and acquisitions impact MSPs throughout their lifecycle. MSPs should attend this Symposium to learn why an M&A strategy is critical for MSPs of all sizes and at all stages of development, best practices for creating an M&A strategy and executing against it and to learn the different perspectives of buyers and sellers in M&A courtships.
Learn more about Kaseya Connect Europe and the pre-conference M&A Symposium at: https://www.connectit.com/europe/
Kaseya Connect Europe 2016 Conference Details
When: Nov. 15-17, 2016 (Pre-conference M&A Symposium Nov. 14)
Where: Hilton, Barcelona, Spain
Agenda and Registration: https://www.connectit.com/europe/