Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Network Engineer 2
Are you ready to make an impact?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Kaseya is seeking an enthusiastic and talented Network Engineer 2 to join our innovative team. As a Network Engineer 2 at Kaseya, you will be at the forefront of building and maintaining our cutting-edge IT management solutions, ensuring seamless network connectivity and reliability for our global clientele.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Network Engineer 2 at Kaseya, you will be a vital member of our innovative team, responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing complex network architectures to ensure high availability and reliability of our cutting-edge I.T. management solutions. Your expertise in network engineering will play a crucial role in supporting our global clientele and ensuring seamless connectivity for our IT management products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diagnose and resolve highly technical networking situations and problems.
- Take ownership of chronic network issues, the functionality of the network, and accountability for your work.
- Maintain and verify all hardware is running within specified parameters and complete upgrade tasks when deficiencies are found.
- Troubleshoot Internet routing issues, communicate with peers/providers, and execute solutions to solve service impacting situations.
- Work with network hardware vendors to diagnose and recommend resolutions for hardware outages, bugs, and scalability limitations.
- Research and work with new networking hardware or technologies.
- Work with security devices to deploy ACLs, VPNs and IDS services.
- Work on call for one week out of each month.
- Help with management of NMS systems as well as scripting for network operations tasks.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Previous data-center networking experience.
- Highly skilled in troubleshooting techniques.
- 2 to 5 years of work experience as a network engineer preferably backed by current Cisco CCNP and/or HP certifications.
- The ideal candidate should be calm under pressure, a team player, flexible, and customer focused.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Hands-on working experience with Cisco Nexus, 6500s, ASAs, and HP Comware and Procurve series devices. Ideal, not mandatory: Cumulus or SONiC.
- Detailed security experienced with ACLs, IPsec, SSL, traffic inspection, and DDoS mitigation techniques.
- A working understanding of networking technologies such as BGP, MSTP, HSRP, BFD, 802.3ad, OSPF, route reflectors, confederations, FIB/RIB, distributed forwarding, AAA, layer 2 switching, and IPv6.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, Ansible, and shell scripting.
- Experience using and managing NMS systems such as syslog, Oxidized, Jenkins, Zabbix, and Tacacs.
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.